Sandy Delays

I tried to ignore the constant warnings from Evan (my roommate and personal weatherman in State College) and foolishly believe that the rainy/windy wrath of Sandy wouldn’t delay me. However, my flights out of State College and Philadelphia were cancelled. The good people at ASC travel in Boulder Colorado rescheduled me to depart tomorrow morning, Oct 31 @ 10:10 am. If all goes well (knock on wood) I will be arriving in Christchurch, NZ Friday afternoon for a few days of training prior to my departure to McMurdo Station.

Cheers, Adam

1 thought on “Sandy Delays

  1. Judy Wlostowski

    Well, you arrived and are just beginning this journey. We are looking forward to following you on this phenomenal adventure!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s